The periodical was created in 1954 by Polish Academy of Science (PAS).
The Institute of Fundamental Technological Research and The Committee of
Civil and Water Engineering of the PAS was an editor till 2014. Since
that date the new co-owner, it means Faculty of Civil Engineering,
Warsaw University of Technology, began publish that periodical. From the
beginning it was quarterly. At the moment the volume of one number is
about 14÷15 papers. It is available in electronic and paper version.
According to the register of scientific periodicals of the Ministry of
Science and Academic Education the score is 100 points.